Start your adventure
AS A DEFENDER WITH Adaptive Threat Solutions
At Adaptive Threat Solutions (ATS) it is not just a job, but a fulfilling career. We work with our staff to create professional, highly trained, confident individuals. We offer training in all aspects of security. ATS team members take pride in our work and enjoy the unique challenges security has to offer.
As an Armed Security Professional, you will be responsible for the safety and security of our clients, their property, personnel, and assets. Working both as a team, and individually, you will know site procedures and company policies to provide our clients the best service in the industry.
- Must be 21 years or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Effective written and oral communication in a professional manner
- Meet all state DOL armed guard licensing requirements
- Must possess a valid WA driver’s license and for patrol positions, have a clean driving record (with no major moving violations in the last 5 years).
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate knowledge of computer operations
- Ability to handle stress and crisis situations calmly and effectively
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Climb stairs, ramps, ladders, squat, run, and be able to quickly move from vehicle.
- Stand for long periods of time and work in various weather conditions.
Prior military will be asked to provide DD214 member 4 copy.
Employment – Request Information
Get in Touch
25522 74th Ave S
Kent, 98032, WA, USA